Why masks matter
By now, you may have heard about the hair salon in Missouri where 139 patrons did not contract coronavirus, even though they had been close to two stylists who were positive. Masks made the difference. Read the article here.
I am passionate and diligent about your (and my) personal health and wellness. Please take note of these ongoing precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable treatment experience.
For Your Safety
* All touch points in the office are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day with 70% alcohol-based disinfectants (welcome area, bathrooms, door knobs, tables, etc.)
* Soft items will be removed or covered in washable vinyl.
* Floors are cleaned daily.
* Between clients, rooms will sit empty for 15-20 minutes.
* HEPA filter will be used in each room.
* Your practitioner will be wearing a mask, washing hands frequently, and using hand sanitizer during your session.
For Everyone’s Safety
* Please stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, unexplained diarrhea, nasal congestion. Of course, we know that acupuncture and herbal medicine are very effective in treating these symptoms and will happily conduct a herbal medicine telehealth session with you.
* If you have been ill within the past 14 days with the symptoms listed above, please refrain from coming to the office until you have been well for 2 weeks.
* Please wear a mask before entering the building and keep it on throughout your treatment.
* Upon entering the building, please proceed to the restroom and wash your hands. If the restroom is occupied, help yourself to the hand sanitizer provided.
I will honor all cancellations for those of you who aren’t feeling well, without fee.