I am passionate and diligent about your (and my) personal health and wellness. Please take note of these ongoing precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable treatment experience.
For Your Safety
* All touch points in the office are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day with 70% alcohol-based disinfectants (welcome area, bathrooms, door knobs, tables, etc.)
* Soft items will be removed or covered in washable vinyl.
* Floors are cleaned daily.
* Between clients, rooms will sit empty for 15-20 minutes.
* HEPA filter will be used in each room.
* Your practitioner will be wearing a mask, washing hands frequently, and using hand sanitizer during your session.
For Everyone’s Safety
* Please stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, unexplained diarrhea, nasal congestion. Of course, we know that acupuncture and herbal medicine are very effective in treating these symptoms and will happily conduct a herbal medicine telehealth session with you.
* If you have been ill within the past 14 days with the symptoms listed above, please refrain from coming to the office until you have been well for 2 weeks.
* Please wear a mask before entering the building and keep it on throughout your treatment.
* Upon entering the building, please proceed to the restroom and wash your hands. If the restroom is occupied, help yourself to the hand sanitizer provided.
I will honor all cancellations for those of you who aren’t feeling well, without fee.